There are so many recipes for Zucchini Noodles aka Zoodles going around right now. This is a “trend” I don’t think I’ll get sick of! No, zoodles don’t taste “just like spaghetti” like some people say…BUT, when prepared right, they are a deliciously healthy alternative. This recipe is easy breezy and super healthy. I am obsessed with my Spiralizer. If you don’t have one yet, get one!!
Sautéed Garlicky Zucchini Noodles
- 3-4 small/medium zucchini, spiralized
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen corn (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili crushed
- 1/2 small lemon
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and minced garlic to a skillet over medium heat. Sauté for a couple minutes.
- Add Zucchini noodles to skillet. Continue to sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, corn, parsley, and crushed chili. Sauté for 2-4 more minutes.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon on top & lightly toss.
- Serve immediately.