This might be my favorite salad dressing for raw kale. It’s so easy to make!
Dijon Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey (OR) 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup (vegan version)
- Juice from half a lemon (I used half a large lemon & got about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients into a glass jar (with a lid) and shake until blended. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to come through. I make a double batch of this dressing on Sunday night so I can use it all week long on my salads. Note: If I’m making a triple to quadruple batch, I mix the ingredients in a blender instead of mixing in a small mason jar. Keep Refrigerated.
Health Benefits of consuming Raw Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & ph Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
Massage this dressing into some fresh raw Kale and add your favorite toppings! You will fall in love. SO GOOD.